The National High School Institute at Northwestern University is seeking a qualified candidate to direct its 5-week summer Film & Video Institute on the Northwestern campus.
This is part time work from March 2017 through May 2017 and full time work from June 22 – August 2, 2017
Ideal candidates will hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Film, Arts Education, Education, or Arts Administration, preferably Master’s degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Hire, supervise and monitor a staff of approximately 20
- Structure and coordinate pre-summer and ongoing training for all staff
- Assist in pre-summer Institute planning and organization
- Lead and direct the day-to-day aspects of the program
- Monitor the health and safety of all students (80+) and staff (20+)
- Manage overall program content and structure
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING IS JANUARY 20, 2017
Learn more about the position and how to apply on our Employment Opportunities page.